Friday 5 July 2013

Revisions, Revisions, Revisions.....

Well if you have read my blog before i thought id finished it. However i got it out to have a look at it after a good half a year or so and decided that it needed a few drastic changes, things that now seem blindingly obvious. Maybe my previous portrait attempt (again revert back to old posts) that i wasn't too pleased with did have some benefits after all.
Apologies for the bad phone image, decent camera-less at the mo



Because of this its probably best to add some close up images so here you go.









You may of noticed the little character the young lady is clutching has changed its appearance. I saw this photo of myself when i was a young happy chap and sort of used that as a point of reference. The other lad with the grim face is my cousin who i will not name as hes now bigger than me and would probably do me over if i did. I on the other hand appear to be having a grand old time. Simple things for simple minds and all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment